|Application for Exhibiton|
Many people ask " How do you choose the exhibitions at the Bigfork Museum?". We generally plan at least two calendar years in advance. Right now we are taking submissions for the 2014 calendar year. The Director organizes the exhibitions each year depending on space and availability. Two shows are selected by a jury/committee each year. The committee meets in January of each year to select those shows for the next available year.
Who, When and How can an artist apply?
All Montana artists can apply. You should state if you are applying as an individual or if you would like to be paired with an other artist.
You may submit a proposal at any time. Please be aware there is only one reviewing time each year so, your submissions must be in before January in order to be considered for the next selection cycle.
Complete applications must include the following:
1. A proposal of no more that 150 words (typed) that states the type of exhibition you want i.e solo show, media etc.
2. Contact Information / Phone/ email etc.
3. 20 images on a disc of high resolution. Images should come with corresponding information containing the title.size and price.
4. Your Vita i.e biography, exhibitions.
5. A SASE ( Self addresses, stamped envelope) if you wish your materials to be returned to you.
6. A $20.00 review fee ( Fee is waved if you are a member of the Bigfork Museum).
All materal should be typed and in a binder.